2018 Safety 1st camp nominations are now open!
Self-nominate your camp for Markel Specialty’s Safety 1st recognition. The Safety 1st program recognizes camps that have shown an outstanding commitment to safety. Think of it as a report card from your insurance company, giving you an A+ for safety.
If your camp is selected to receive the Safety 1st designation for 2018, you will receive:
- Markel Specialty’s Safety 1st certificate
- A press release you can use to announce your achievement
- Rights to use the official Safety 1st logo
- A listing in Markel Specialty’s nationally distributed Risk Management News
- Recognition in the Safety 1st Hall of Fame
Nominate your camp
Is my camp eligible?
You can nominate your camp if you:
- Have been a Markel Specialty customer for at least three years, and
- Have a liability, property, or auto policy with Markel Specialty.
Note: Camps with an accident medical policy only are not eligible for this program.
Nominations are due by November 26, 2018.
If you are selected to receive the Safety 1st designation, you will be notified by mid-January, 2019.
About Markel — Markel Corporation Group, is owned by Markel Corporation, a Fortune 500 corporation. Coverage is provided by one or more of the insurance companies under the Markel Corporation Group and policyholder services are provided by the underwriting manager Markel Service Incorporated, national producer number 27585. Insurance carrier, coverage, dividends, and services availability may vary by state. Markel Service Incorporated’s business division, Markel Specialty, offers both commercial and personal lines products.