Camp - other coverages

Accident medical

This coverage pays medical bills (up to the policy limit) if a camper, staff, or volunteer is injured at camp and has no insurance of their own, or their bills exceed what their insurance pays. You can think of accident medical insurance as a goodwill gesture--by paying a camper's medical bills now, you may be able to avoid a lawsuit later.

Covers owned, leased, non-owned, and hired vehicles, such as cars, vans, pickups, and buses used at your camp.

Business income
If your camp is temporarily closed due to a covered loss (fire, lightning, windstorm), business income insurance covers your lost income and continuing expenses.