WITH MARKEL SPECIALTY YOU CAN:
- Protect your clients. Our event insurance is an easy and affordable insurance solution for your clients. A free quote takes only a few minutes online or over the phone.
- Protect your business. By requiring your clients secure Markel event insurance for their special day, you can potentially help decrease your own business liability risk.
- Protection and peace of mind for your clients (and you!)
- FREE brochures to give to your clients - we do all of the work for you!
- Specialized protection - our policies are guaranteed to meet any venue's insurance requirements, or money back!
- Policies as low as $75
- Policies can be purchased online or over the phone in minutes
*10% for residents of FL.
Liability policy is available for events taking place in the USA, USA Territories and Possessions, Canada, Puerto Rico, and cruise ships leaving those ports and must be purchased at least 1 day before the event. Event cancellation policy must have been purchased at least 15 days prior to the prediction of the threat of extreme weather. All coverages under the event cancellation policy, including cancellation/postponement coverage, exclude loss or damage arising out of infectious disease, pandemic or epidemic, including fear or threat, whether actual or perceived, thereof.
This content is provided for informational purposes only. Terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Coverage is underwritten by one or more insurance companies of Markel and policyholder services are provided by the underwriting manager, Markel Service, Incorporated, national producer license # 27585, in California d/b/a Markel Insurance Services, license # 0645481. Certain products and services are provided through various non-admitted insurance companies of Markel and are offered through licensed surplus lines brokers or through Markel West Insurance Services, California license # 2E11302. Terms and conditions for rate and coverage may vary by state and application. Insurance and coverage are subject to availability and qualifications and may not be available in all states. Coverage descriptions listed are intended to be brief and do not replace actual policy language. Markel® is a registered trademark of the Markel Corporation.