Additional digital servicesThe following digital solutions can help your agency meet the expectations of policyholders and employees, improve operational efficiency, and advance business competency and visions.
About Ask Kodiak
Ask Kodiak is in the business of helping agents and carriers collaborate and communicate in the digital world. This means total user control, including the ability to turn on/off or prioritize appetite on-demand, great UI/UX, simplified sign-up and sign-on, full-featured APIs, no pesky sales people, and no hidden consulting projects for your budget dollars to suddenly fund. Ask Kodiak helps carriers and agents write more of the risks they want to write, faster.
How can agents utilize Ask Kodiak?
- Eligibility and appetite for all your carriers, in one place. Filter by state, classification, risk-size, and more to instantly see product highlights, underwriting criteria, and more across your contracted markets and beyond. Because the information is provided by the carriers themselves, you can count on it being right, every time.
- Prequalification and product stats in an instant. Carrier appetite changes all the time. Get instant visibility into up-to-the-minute class-level eligibility, benchmark premium accounts, product marketing material, and the key criteria underwriters looks for. This is all without having to visit each individual website.
- Share appetite within your agency. You can finally delete that spreadsheet you’ve been passing around with all of your carrier eligibility. Kodiak Team Sharing – available as a paid upgrade to the free plan – allows your agency to catalog and search carrier appetite of your own. Brochures, underwriting notes, application workflow next-steps, all of it. With Team Sharing, you’ll see not only carrier and wholesaler provided results, but also your own content.
- Search, analytics, and an API to boot. Ask Kodiak comes complete with comprehensive dashboards so that you can understand what others in your agency have been searching for. Using Ask Kodiak’s Appetite API, your team can integrate appetite search wherever they want.
BriteBee is built by insurance agents, just like you, who know how hard it can be to meet the right customers where they are online. What's even more difficult is meeting them at just the right time in their decision making process. That's why we've built simple to use tools, with an unmatched search intelligence to make your agency smarter and faster than the competition, and get in front of the right customers at the perfect time.
BriteBee helps those looking for insurance find the perfect agent with the following insurance expertise:
- Auto insurance
- Banking insurance
- Business insurance
- Commercial insurance
- Contractor insurance
- Farm insurance
- General liability insurance
- Health insurance
- Homeowners insurance
- Life insurance
- Recreation insurance
- Renters insurance
- Retirement insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
Why should independent agencies and agents use BriteBee?
Because better is always better. By helping the best agents rank for the right search terms, BriteBee gives online shoppers better results to choose from, at the start of their search, helping them avoid problems upfront and find a faster path to a better solution. Once they land on the BriteBee site, better connection tools get each visitor quickly pointed to agencies and agents equipped to meet their needs. Agents are better able to focus their efforts on great fits for expertise and product lines that better meet their needs while utilizing fewer resources.
Thimble makes insurance simple, enabling small businesses to succeed on their own terms. Thimble works hard to make it easy for over 100 professions including handymen, DJs, pet sitters, beauticians, and more to get insurance and take on that next opportunity.
Why should independent agencies and agents use Thimble?
- Thimble is on-demand. You can buy policies only for the time you need, whether that’s a month, a day, or even an hour.
- Thimble is instant. They’ve removed a ton of barriers from hold music to 100s of previously required questions so you can get a Certificate of Insurance just hours before your next job.
- Thimble is flexible. Once you purchase your policy you can extend, change, or even cancel it right from the app.