Nominate your club for Markel's Safety 1st designation.
Why nominate your club?
Think of Markel’s Safety 1st certificate as a report card from your insurance company, giving you an A+ for safety. If your club is selected to receive the Safety 1st
designation for 2016, you will receive:
Is my club eligible?
- Markel’s Safety 1st certificate
- A press release you can use to announce your achievement
- Rights to use the official Safety 1st logo
- A listing in Markel’s nationally distributed Risk Management News
- Recognition in the Safety 1st Hall of Fame: markelsocialservices.com.
You can nominate your club if you:
- Have been a Markel customer for at least three years, and
- Have a liability, property, or auto policy with Markel.
*Note: Club with an accident medical policy only are not eligible for this program.
Nomination deadline: November 23, 2016
Winners will be notified and announced mid-January.