Hunting and fishing lodge insurance coverages
Markel’s Specialty insurance for hunting and fishing lodges covers all the items you need for your business.
- Commercial general liability limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Includes full or limited premises, equine liability, professional liability, personal liability, liquor liability
- $100,000 fire legal
- $5,000 medical payments
- Advertising and personal injury liability included
- General Liability enhancement available to increase limits and provide additional coverages
- Commercial property insurance coverage forms available are basic, broad, and special
- Replacement cost coverage
- Business interruption
- Cast & Shoot, Pro Guide, Custom Hospitality, and Elite Hospitality enhancements available to increase limits and provide additional coverages
- Includes coverages such as: accounts receivable, business income with extra expense, consequential damage, contractual penalties, debris removal, electronic data processing, fine arts, inventory and appraisals, newly acquired buildings and business personal property, ordinance or law, pollutant clean up, valuable papers, water back-up from sewer drain, spoilage.
- Systems breakdown
Covers insureds' and customers' personal property and equipment
- Employee dishonesty, robbery, and burglary
- Included in the outdoor enhancements but limits and options can be increased
Commercial excess/umbrella liability
Limits up to $5 million
Property of others
Homeowners coverages and personal liability for owner-occupied main dwellings or lodges used as a primary residence
We are unable to provide coverage for trail ride exposures, snowmobile and ATV rentals, or retail operations in this program.