Why you need insurance for your human services organization
You need our protection just like your clients need your protection.
For over 60 years, Markel has led in specialty insurance coverage and risk management resources tailored to human service and youth organizationsOur human services insurance program is customized to protect your organization, staff, and clients. We’ll help you choose the right insurance options and also provide you with extensive risk management programs to prevent problems before they happen.
Over 90 different types of human services organizations qualify for our plans. Some that we’ve worked with include:
- Alternative education
- Civic organizations
- Community centers
- Congregate meals
- Court appointed special advocates
- Crisis intervention
- Ethnic/Immigrant services
- Food banks and pantries
- Fund-raising/charitable organizations
- Group homes (non-medical)
- Local, nonprofit performing arts centers (no travel groups or dinner theatre)