To our customers impacted by recent storms

We hope you and your family are safe. If you have been affected by one of the recent hurricanes and need to make an insurance claim, please call 1-800-362-7535 or click here to file your claim online.

Contact Us

An application for E&O coverage by our program must be submitted through an insurance broker who carries a surplus lines license for your state. He/she will advise you about our coverage vs.other coverage that may be available. To get you started, we will send you a package of information and instructions on how to proceed. Please fill out the form below and hit the "submit" button.

If you are an insurance broker with a surplus lines license, please contact us at or 800-691-1515.

Street Address

Professional Designations (check all that apply):

Associations (check all that apply):