Markel Specialty's Safety 1st program
Each year, Markel Specialty’s Safety 1st program recognizes policyholders who have shown an exceptional commitment to the safety of their employees and customers. Many of our policyholders have received the designation for multiple, consecutive years, and we offer them special congratulations!
Why nominate your program for Markel's Safety 1st designation?
Think of Safety 1st certificate as a report card from your insurance company, giving you an A+ for safety. If your program is selected to receive the Safety 1st designation, you will receive:
- Markel’s Safety 1st certificate
- A press release you can use to announce your achievement
- Rights to use the official Safety 1st logo
- A listing in Markel’s nationally distributed Risk Management News
- Recognition in the Safety 1st Hall of Fame on Markel’s website
Is my program eligible?
You can nominate your program if you:
- Have been a Markel customer for at least three years, and
- Have a liability, property, or auto policy with Markel.
*Note: Programs with an accident medical policy only are not eligible.