Workers compensation can be a costly expense and premium payments can be complicated and time consuming. PayGo Payroll Reporting gives you an easy way to pay as you go. It has become the billing plan of choice for policyholders of all industries. Don’t expose your business to a potentially large audit premium. Manage the risk and ask your agent to select PayGo upon binding your policy. There is no down payment! With PayGo, you now have an automated payment solution that allows you to pay your workers compensation premiums based on actual payroll, not estimated.
PayGo PayRoll Reporting
- Zero down payment which allows you to maximize cash flow
- Premium payments are based on your actual reported payrolls for the pay period, not estimated
- Automatic premium payments are assured to be accurate, and on-time payments mean less hassle, and fewer items on your to-do list
- Premium is paid in a smaller amount and spread over your company’s payroll cycle
- Significantly reduce surprises at audit
- Pay what you owe, no more, no less
- Works with payroll data from your payroll/accounting software and the majority of payroll providers
Do I have to use a certain payroll provider or payroll system to qualify for PayGo?
No, any payroll provider will do! The PayGo system is flexible and can consume multiple file formats to make the process easy.
Need a payroll vendor?
Markel has long partnered with Employer Pipeline (EPI), an agent friendly payroll and tax services provider. EPI has already been approved as a Markel PayGo Payroll Provider. Each payroll period, EPI will automatically upload payroll data for calculation and payment of premium. Premiums will be collected based on each individual payroll run and paid directly to Markel via ACH transfer from your specified bank account. Out of sight, out of mind!
To receive an EPI payroll quote, please call 877-EPI-PAY1 (877-374-7291) or email email@example.com.
There is a small installment fee per payroll submission. The fee is per company/insured not per employee. The installment fee is based on your payroll frequency or how often your payroll is submitted.
Other questions regarding PayGo? Please give the PayGo team a call at 855-70PAYGO (855-707-2946)