Uninsured motorist property damage coverage

If your insured vehicle or personal property is damaged in an accident with a motorist that has no insurance coverage, and that person is at fault, this coverage can help pay for your damage.

*As with any insurance contract, your coverage may be subject to policy limitations and exclusions as described in the policy documents. If you would like more explanation or need assistance, please contact one of our Insurance Specialists at 1-800-236-2453.