Hull identification number

Like a motor vehicle's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) a watercraft is assigned a Hull Identification Number (HIN) that is a unique identifier for that specific watercraft. The HIN can usually be found on the back (transom), right side of the watercraft. We ask for this number so, in the event of a loss, we are able to properly identify your watercraft.