Personal trainer insurance coverage
It’s easy to start. Just choose the professional liability insurance coverage you need!
Getting Markel Specialty’s professional trainer liability insurance is not rocket science. In fact, it’s very simple.
Just choose the premium and professional liability limit you want*:
- $136 premium, fully earned as allowed by State: $500,000 per occurrence/$1.5 million aggregate
- $171 premium, fully earned as allowed by State: $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- $195 premium, fully earned as allowed by State: $2 million per occurrence/$4 million aggregate (Not available in HI and RI)
If you want to, you can add nutritional and dietary supplemental consulting coverage for only $25 more.
*Sorry, but we have to use insurance terms sometimes. Here’s what those terms mean:
- Fully earned means that if you cancel your policy, your premium will not be refunded as allowed by state.
- Per occurrence is the maximum amount Markel Specialty will pay for each covered claim.
- Aggregate is the maximum amount Markel Specialty will pay for all covered claims combined. (Where permitted by law.)
Note: All trainers and instructors must be currently certified by a U.S. national certification organization.
Submit a quote online for personal trainer insurance.