Camp risk management news - Vol. 4, 2018With the right safety program, you can keep minor upsets from turning into major mishaps. Markel is committed to providing the tools you need to help put Safety 1st at your Camp. This newsletter is designed to help you avoid accidents and potential claims--while controlling costs at the same time.
Articles/topics in this issue include:
Nominate your camp and get the safety recognition it has earned
Markel 2018 CAMP Safety 1st Award -- nominations now open!Self-nominate your camp for Markel’s Safety1st recognition.
Markel’s Safety 1st program recognizes camps that have shown an outstanding commitment to safety.
If your program is selected to receive the Safety 1st designation, you will receive:
- Markel’s Safety 1st certificate
- A press release you can use to announce your achievement
- Rights to use the official Safety 1st logo
- A listing in Markel’s nationally distributed Risk Management News
- Recognition in the Safety 1st Hall of Fame on Markel’s website