Tips for securing your camp during COVID-19 pandemic
If you decide not to open camp this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic; it is recommended that you take steps once that decision is made to protect your property from vandalism and theft. The following articles from Markel’s Risk Solution Services can help support your security measures.
- Camp security planning – Steps you can take to support your security efforts
- Conducting a security vulnerability assessment
- Business Watch program can help protect your business from vandalism
- Beware! Thieves zero-in on new targets
- Securing camp for the off-season
- Keeping copper in camp
- Burglary and vandalism are causes of loss that can be a nuisance for a camp
*Markel Specialty is a business division of Markel Service, Incorporated, the underwriting manager for the Markel affiliated insurance companies.