Nominate your commercial child centerWhy nominate your center?
Think of Markel’s Safety 1st certificate as a report card from your insurance company, giving you an A+ for safety. If your commercial child care center is selected to receive the Safety 1st designation for 2016, you will receive:
- Markel’s Safety 1st certificate
- A press release you can use to announce your achievement
- Rights to use the official Safety 1st logo
- A listing in Markel’s nationally distributed Risk Management News
- Recognition in the Safety 1st Hall of Fame on Markel’s website: markelchildcare.com.
You can nominate your commercial child care center if you:
- Have been a Markel customer for at least three years, and
- Have a liability, property, or auto policy with Markel.
*Note: Commercial child care enters with an accident medical policy only are not eligible for this program.
Nomination deadline: November 23, 2016
Winners will be notified and announced mid-January.