MSC launches enhanced EssentialBOP into new and existing states
Markel Specialty Commercial (MSC) is excited to announce the launch of an enhanced businessowners policy (BOP) product, known as EssentialBOP, into 29 new states in addition to the 12 states where EssentialBOP is already being marketed.
Available immediately, EssentialBOP highlights include:
- Customizable insurance solutions depending on risk
- Expanded appetite for more contractor classes
- Pricing flexibility and payment options (Installment fees apply and vary by state and product)
- 10% multi-policy discount; applied to the EssentialBOP policy when workers compensation policy is bound (Policies must have a common FEIN and discount not applicable to equipment breakdown protection coverage.)
- Single-billing for EssentialBOP and workers compensation
Coinciding with the EssentialBOP launch is MSC’s first-time entry into the state of Arizona with both workers compensation and BOP products. Arizona is the 41st state where MSC markets workers compensation, offering small business owners the advantage of bundling both products to get a multi-policy discount and single billing.
The map below indicates EssentialBOP and workers compensation product availability by state. Markel Specialty Commercial’s insurance products and services are offered through Markel Specialty, a business division of Markel Service Incorporated. Policies are written by one or more Markel insurance companies, and terms and conditions for rate and coverage may vary.
For more information visit markelinsurance.com/smallbusiness
Markel appointed agents can log into mPortal