Spring into safety
Spring is the perfect time to check your safety programs.
- Do you have plenty of sun block (SPF 15 or higher) to protect children playing outdoors?
- Are the supplies in your first aid kit sufficient and up-to-date?
- Are there any defects on the playground that need to be corrected?
- Have any bees, hornets, or wasps nests developed? If so, have you removed them?
- Does your staff maintain the proper staff-to-child supervision ratios?
- Have you reviewed your crisis management procedures and conducted a practice fire drill?
- Is adequate protection in place to prevent a child from falling out of windows?
The information provided in this article is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as all encompassing, or suitable for all situations, conditions, and environments. Please contact us at email@example.com or your attorney if you have any questions. The article may not be linked to, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, or distributed in any way by non-policyholders of Markel®, without permission.