Promoting food safety with Bluetooth thermometersA significant concern within the restaurant industry surrounds proper food temperatures for storage, holding, and cooking purposes. Advancements in technology are proving to be beneficial for more efficient restaurant operations, as well as the prevention of foodborne illness. There are a variety of thermometers on the market with Bluetooth capabilities, which often connect to apps on a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Features of Bluetooth thermometers include:
- Maintain high standards by eliminating food safety risk
- Eliminate manual errors with digital temperature readings
- Identify undercooked food items before serving
- Receive a notification when temperature falls outside of the safe range
- Decrease the risk of cross-contamination
- Reduce procedure time and increase efficiency
The information provided in this article is intended for general informational purposes only and should not be considered as all encompassing, or suitable for all situations, conditions, and environments. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or your attorney if you have any questions. The article may not be linked to, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, or distributed in any way by non-policyholders of Markel®, without permission.