Class focus – property maintenance
The following links are provided to promote workplace safety and to assist in locating materials that may aid in the continued development of your health and safety program.
- Basic electrical safety
- Basic ladder safety
- Basic preparedness
- Commercial property management checklist: Are you covered?
- Disasters and emergencies
- Hazard communication
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Hazard information sheets
- Insider threat
- Ladders 101 – choosing the right ladder
- Mowing and trimming safety
- Multifamily residence fire safety: don’t skip individual unit inspections
- Multi-family dwelling fire safety checklist
- Office safety
- Proper lifting techniques
- Risk assessment
- Solving slips, trips, and falls once and for all
- Workplace violence
This "document” is intended for general information purposes and should not be construed as advice or opinions on any specific facts or circumstances. The content of this document is made available on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind. This document cannot be assumed to contain every acceptable safety and compliance procedure or that additional procedures might not be appropriate under the circumstances. Markel does not guarantee that this information is or can be relied on for compliance with any law or regulation, assurance against preventable losses, or freedom from legal liability. This publication is not intended to be legal, underwriting, or any other type of professional or technical advice. Persons requiring advice should consult an independent adviser or trained professional. Markel does not guarantee any particular outcome and makes no commitment to update any information herein, or remove any items that are no longer accurate or complete. Furthermore, Markel does not assume any liability to any person or organization for loss or damage caused by or resulting from any reliance placed on this content.
Markel® is a registered trademark of Markel Group Inc.
© 2023 Markel Service, Incorporated. All rights reserved.